Last updated 13th Sep 2019
We are fully committed to protecting your privacy and keeping your personal information secure, whether you are using our website at numeraki.com or using any our web and mobile apps (collectively, the “Website”).
Please read this policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- the personal information that we may collect from you;
- how we use your personal information;
- how we store your information; and
- information about your rights.
By using our Website, you consent to the use of your personal information in accordance with the terms of this policy.
2. Information about us
The Website is provided by Numerkai Limited (“We”, “Us”, “Our”) registered in England and Wales under company number 08485878; registered office: 33 Abbotsford Park, Whitley Bay, Tyne & Wear. NE25 8AT.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, We are the “Data Controller”.
You can contact us here or email .
3. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Information that you provide to us. You may give us personal information when you interact with our Website or by phone, email or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register, make a purchase, post materials or respond to any surveys that we may send you. This information may include:
- your name, address, email and phone number;
- your financial details including your credit or debit card information;
- details of transactions you carry out;
- details of any complaints you raise; and
- your opinions regarding our products and services.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information we collect. When you interact with our Website, other personal information may also be collected on an automatic basis, including, but not limited to:
- computer information, including your IP address, operating system and browser type;
- device, location, traffic, network and other communication data;
- details of the resources that you access on our Website;
4. How we use your personal information
We use information held about you for the following purposes:
- to provide you with information, Products or Services that you request from us;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to send you newsletters and surveys in relation to our Service;
- to provide you with information about Products and Services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to allow you to participate in the interactive features of our Service, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our Service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner;
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including data analysis, troubleshooting, statistical and research purposes;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure and to monitor actual or suspected fraudulent activity;
- to carry out re-targeting advertising; and
- to measure the effectiveness of our Products and Service.
6. Where we store your personal data
We store the information you provide us on our secure servers. Where you have been given or created a password to access certain features of our Website, you are responsible for keeping it safe and you should not share your password with anyone. Where payments have been processed by third party providers, your financial details will be stored on separate secure servers.
The data we collect from you may be transferred and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). (E.g. for redundancy or back-up purposes.) It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for Us or for one of Our suppliers. (E.g. when taking orders, processing payments or providing support services.)
By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take the appropriate steps to ensure your data continues to be protected in accordance with this policy.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. Although We do our utmost to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmissions and you undertake them at your own risk.
Once we have received your information, We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
7. Disclosure of your information
We may disclose or share your personal information with any member of Our group.
We may disclose or share your personal information with selected third parties, including:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets; the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if We or substantially all of Our assets are acquired by a third party; to the relevant third party;
- business parties and subcontractors for the purposes of providing Our Products and Service;
- analytics providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Our Website;
- fraud detection and credit risk reduction agencies; and
8. Your rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by unsubscribing from Our communications, by contacting us here or emailing .
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information we hold about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act by contacting us here or emailing . Any access request may be subject to a fee.
9. Links to other websites
From time to time, Our Website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow any of these links, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.